White is an independent specialist digital agency.
I was asked to join White, by its founder and current Managing Director and take a leading role in the growth of the agency from its current position as respected emerging agency to a leading agency brand.
My role encompassed all aspects of the commercial function within the agency. This included:
- Developing sales and marketing strategy
- Growing an efficient commercial team and process to implement that strategy
- Coordinating sales and marketing functions
- Driving client engagement strategy
- Building visibility and strong relationships with businesses
- Partner channel development and partner commercial negotiations
- Product and service offering development
- Developing commercial product and services models that differentiate us from our competitors
- Further developing our brand and its messaging
- The development, allocation and management of sales and marketing budgets
- Leading teams to achieving lead generation, opportunity, and sales targets (full pipeline)
- Leading all commercial negotiations
- Board membership collectively overseeing the overall governance of the agency
- Development of new client digital marketing and commerce strategy
- Advising when necessary in designing and rolling out Paid Media, Organic Search, Tracking and Attribution, and multi-channel Commerce design and build
This work led to winning some great clients such as Rodial, Philips, Clickstay, Arval, and Funway Travel to name just a few.
Want to know more?